PhD's Program Map
Credit Structure for Master Classes
1. Graduation Credits﹕30 credit
2. Max.of 6 credit hours outside of CME Department and Biomed Graduate Institutes are
counted for graduation requirement.
3. Students have to take at least 2 courses from 8 core elective courses.
4. Ph.D. students must take the compulsory Seminar course in the first
year and second year (total 4 credit hours).
5. All graduate students must pass/meet the English proficiency test/requirement as
outlined in "English Proficiency Assessment for Foreign Students, College of
Engineering, Chang Gung University".
6.International students may take elective courses in English provided by other
departments/graduate institutes of CGU toward graduation requirement or graduation
requirement of core elective courses, within the caps of 12 credit hours for M.S.
students and 9 credit hours for Ph.D. students. These courses are subject to be reviewed
by advisor and graduate student affairs committee. This regulation applies to the
international students admitted through the international student admission process.
Professional Optional Subjects