Credit Structure for Master Classes
1. Graduation Credits﹕36 credit
2. Max.of 3 credit hours outside of CME Department and Biomed Graduate
Institute are counted for graduation requirement.
3. Students have to take at least 1 course from 6 core elective courses.
4. Seminar (1) (2) (3) (4) should be taken during the master program study.
Students who graduate earlier than regular two years may waive Seminar
(3) (4) courses, but still need to obtain 36 credit hours to fulfill graduation
5. All graduate students must pass/meet the English proficiency
test/requirement as outlined in "English Proficiency Assessment for
Foreign Students, College of Engineering, Chang Gung University".
6. International students may take elective courses in English provided by
other departments/graduate institutes of CGU toward graduation
requirement, within the caps of 12 credit hours for M.S. students and 9
credit hours for Ph.D. students. These courses are subject to be reviewed
by advisor and graduate student affairs committee. This regulation applies
to the international students admitted through the international student